Recent news and District highlights available in this month's Arcadia Unified District Delights available here.
Arcadia Unified School Districtís Board of Education voted unanimously at its February 28 meeting on a resolution that will save Arcadia taxpayers over $40 million. The savings will come by way of refinancing bonds that were obtained through the Measure I, Facilities Bond. Read more here. †
*Parking lot closed for busses only for PM Pick-Up*
Helpful pick up and drop off reminders:
- Morning drop off traffic must use school entrance at 2nd and Sycamore
- No drop offs on Oakhaven
- The parking lot is closed for pick up after school
- It may be helpful to arrange pre-designated location for pick up and review the safest way to get there†
- Review the parent/student handbook for all safety procedures
- Keep safe - cross at cross walks and wear a bike helmet!