Recent news and District highlights available in this month's Arcadia Unified District Delights available here.
Arcadia Unified School District’s Board of Education voted unanimously at its February 28 meeting on a resolution that will save Arcadia taxpayers over $40 million. The savings will come by way of refinancing bonds that were obtained through the Measure I, Facilities Bond. Read more here.
Boys Basketball Games:
Junior Varsity game at Clifton on Thursday, 11/9 at 3:30 PM
Varsity at Clifton on Thursday, 11/9 at approx. 4:30 PM
Girls Basketball Games:
Upcoming Meetings and Dates
Weds, Nov. 8 - Early Release-1:55pm Dismissal
Picture Day for Music Students and Drill Team
Thurs. Nov. 9 - PTSA Mtg at 8:45 am in the Library
Fri. Nov. 10 - School Closed for Veteran's Day
Tues. Nov. 14 - Foothills Drama Production in the MPR. Doors open at 6:00 PM
Weds. Nov. 15 - Foothills Drama Production in the MPR. Doors open at 6:00 PM
Thurs. Nov. 16 - School Site Council
PROMO PARTY SLIDESHOW
PROMO PARTY PHOTOS
*Parking lot closed for busses only for PM Pick-Up*
Helpful pick up and drop off reminders:
- Morning drop off traffic must use school entrance at 2nd and Sycamore
- No drop offs on Oakhaven
- The parking lot is closed for pick up after school
- It may be helpful to arrange pre-designated location for pick up and review the safest way to get there
- Review the parent/student handbook for all safety procedures
- Keep safe - cross at cross walks and wear a bike helmet!